thought ud like to know about us rob :D
this is good to know for me as well, rissa =]]
The Butterfly Project:
The Rules are:
1. When you feel like you want to cut, take a marker, pen, or sharpies and draw a butterfly on your arm or hand.
2. Name the butterfly after a loved one, or someone that really wants you to get better.
3. You must let the butterfly fade naturally. NO scrubbing it off.
4. If you cut before the butterfly is gone, you’ve killed it. If you dont cut, it lives.
5. If you have more than one butterfly, cutting kills all of them.
6. Another person may draw them on you. These butterflies are extra special. Take good care of them.
7. Even if you don’t cut, feel free to draw a butterfly anyways, to show your support. If you do this, name it after someone you know that cuts or is suffering right now, and tell them. It could help.
This is beautiful.
drawing some as we speak
I should draw some soon but when I’m not on sleeping pills
(Source: everythingdopebro, via incineration-implication)
go ahead, now you try it.
Click to follow this blog, you will be so glad you did!
I really need to get on here more. But I’ve had like no time between doctor appointments and work and trying to figure out what to do about school There is just no time to be on here which I hate as I love this site. I will start making an effort to get on more.
I really hate that I’ve been having a bunch of dreams where I hurt myself and stuff. It’s horrible. I hate waking up wondering why I’m not bleeding or dead. My boyfriend really needs to live out here so that I can see him. Or I just need to live in the UK with him.
- You’re fat
- No one wants you here
- Need to kill yourself
- Everyone’s afraid of you
Or even if you’re:
- Crying yourself to sleep
- Cutting/ Self-Harm
(Source: christinapotter09, via harmonyloony-deactivated2013020)